Sunday 19 February 2017

Spectrum Noir TV Design Team!

I can finally share the most exciting news I have had in a long time!  
I've only gone and made it on to the Spectrum Noir TV Design Team with some other amazing artists!   I now have even more reason to sit and colour!
Here are my first four cards made for Spectrum Noir and Crafters Companion using the gorgeous illustrator pens.  They have a brush nib on one end and a fine bullet nib on the others.  I will list the pens I used under each picture for your information.
Fae from illustrations by T
FS7, FS8, IG2, MB2, TN1, EB2, EB7, BT1, BT5, GT2, DG2, CC5, BGR4, CG3
Abi portrait from SBS
FS7, FS8, FS9, MB2, IG2, DP2, DP3, GB7, EB2, GY2, BB4 & true black
Lavinia Outing from SBS
FS7, FS8, MB2, IG2, GB2, EB4, EB2, GB4, TN9, AP3, AP1, PP1, PP2, DG2, DG3, DG4
Breeze from Saturated Canary
FS7, FS8, MB2, BGR1, PP1, GY1, LY1, GB1, EB2, DP1, DP2, FS1, PP4, LG4
Flowers from Petal Lu
I hope you like my first DT projects...... I'm really looking forward to taking this journey and seeing what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment